Q & A: Info on Canine Winter Coats w/attached Booties
From Marlene: “Do You Sell or Make Canine Winter Coats with Booties Attached?”
Answer: We do not have any canine winter coats with booties attached, but I have been looking around for you to see what was available among the many dog clothes websites. Most dog boots have Velcro straps on them to hold them in position but are not attached to the canine coat, which you probably already know. There are various styles below, from homemade dog patterns to pre-made long boots to check out.
Suspend A Boot for Dogs to fit under their winter coat:
- Suspend A Boot comes in a variety of colors and sizes, to fit all types of dogs and requirements.
- A Boot utilizes 3M Scotchlite reflective material for added safety for your dog.
- Each size of Suspend A Boot is adjustable and can be customized to fit your dog.
- Four elastic strips extend from the top of the dog’s back to the ankle of the paw.
- These straps are attached to a top center piece of webbing, and another strip of stretch fabric is attached from the center piece to the dog’s collar.
Long Dog Boots (3rd Product Down)
* * * * *
>> Help us help our dogs! Consider becoming a patron so we can help even more dogs. Every dollar is appreciated. Please help here.
>> For more dog health info, dog stories and fun stuff, subscribe to our newsletter here.
* * * * *
Leave a Reply